When somethings wrong with my baby... January 10, 2023


 I know - I am wearing the same sweatshirt, but I do not take a bunch of photos and then post them daily.  These really are taken in the morning every morning (or whenever I make these posts).  

I am sitting out in my office since 3:40 listening to a Rhythm and Blues album (Discogs data on the album).  Old rhythm and blues music always remind me of when I was a kid.  I just loved the oldies music when I was young.  I make the joke the I was born a poor black child, but I really did know more soul music by my teen years than anyone else I knew.

Things have been going pretty well.  I still get a little dizzy at times and I think my BP may be getting too low.  I am going to start taking my BP in the AM and if it is low, I will save the 1/2 pill for later in the day.  Like currently at 4:30 AM I am at 117/78.  This is normal BP so why take a pill to lower it.  Now, the argument could be made that it is that low due to the build up of BP meds in my system.  So I will give that some of a test over the next few days and monitor my BP throughout the day.  

I am pretty sure that most of my issues, especially the cramping, is probably caused by dehydration.  I am going to try and start drinking at least 3 liters of hydration a day (this isn't as easy as you might think).  The last few nights I have been leg cramping like crazy and it is getting really annoying.

I also have to find a way to wear pants over my stoma, but I just don't know how people do that.  I would think that it would smash the bag and cause it to fill around the

Well, it is time to get busy on the day, you know as it is 5:00 AM, but dishes need to get done, etc...

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022