Well, I tried to make is Sunday, but I got so damn depressed... January 31, 2023


 Well, I'm stable.  I will admit that I am let down by my body and a little scared.  I know that no new growth is good, but we can't go in and cut it out if it won't shrink.  I will wait to hear what the DR says before I get too discouraged, but I suspect we are in a maintenance treatment phase now, not a cure treatment.

As you can see from the dark picture, we are in NJ again for treatment (scans yesterday).  I probably won't type much as Tiffany is asleep and this is a very clickety clack keyboard.  I will write more when we are home Thursday or Friday AM.

I love you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022