Run here pretty baby, set down on your daddy's knee... January 27, 2023


I look insane in that picture, boy I sure need to start using filters :) 

Kind of a rush morning this morning.  It was bag change day.  I know that I say this a lot, but I am not sure what I would do without Tiffany.  I know a lot of people care of these things by themselves, but she makes it so much easier.  I know how much she hates getting up in the AM, but she never complains, she helps and she goes back to sleep.  I have an amazing, beautiful, and selfless wife.

I was going to work from home this morning and though I have found a way to keep from having to put my pants can belt under my ostomy (this was causing irritation that let to a bad rash/fungal infection), it squeezes my mid-section and it is painful and uncomfortable.  So I look presentable, but it makes me angry and short tempered when I am uncomfortable all day.

Well, I need to get my ass ready for work.  I really just want to stay home and get stoned all day and do nothing.  I'm not going to lie, I think I have earned some time off from this merry-go-round.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022