I want you back again, I want your love again... January 12, 2023


 You wouldn't know that was Tell Me by the Stones if I didn't include the second line.  There are so many songs with "I want you back again" in the lyrics.  

Anyhow, took a me day yesterday and made sure I hydrated.  This helped a lot with the leg cramps.  Last night, I only had a couple in the same time frame so I was able to sleep for about a 5 hour block.  That isn't bad for me lately.  Altogether, I got about 7 hours of sleep last night, which is good for me.

I haven't been real motivated to do anything other than cook and organize over the next few days.  I am not certain why that is.  There are so many games that I would have dug into and they are all included in my monthly subscription.  At night, I just tootle around on the computer clicking random things, reading random news, surfing the twitterverse, and just distracting my self in tiny chunks of worthless tidbits of information.

So, need to make some second breakfast to bring to work with me.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022