Welcome to the grand illusion... January 7, 2023


 I'm in the man cave with Boston on the turntable.  All is good.  I might be a little stoned at 5:30 AM as well.  I had to try one of the strains I hadn't tried.  It's good...

Changed the bag today.  I hate getting Tiffany up that early.  I suppose I could just do it myself, but I have to admit that I think the way we do it helps keep us from having other issues with leakage, etc...

I played in the kitchen a bit yesterday it was nice again to be doing something for the family.  I don't know why I feel like I am not doing enough.  I suppose it is because Tiffany does so much for me and I don't generally ask for that kind of help.  So, I suppose I feel somewhat like I have to step up.  

Tomorrow, I am going to try and write a little more, but today I just don't feel like typing anything.  I know this has been a bit of a trend as of late.  I suppose it is due to the doldrums of treatment while waiting for the next scan.  It is a bit groundhog day ish...

Well, off to make some breakfast.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022