In the Highways, in the hedges... January 20, 2023


 I'm stoned.  It's 2:30 AM, the dog barked (Nala), but I am pretty sure it was because I was up reading the news as I wasn't sleeping.  So I put the girls out, got high, figured I would get this blog done, and then nap.

I moved Maeve's chair and some other things to her apartment.  I think it settled in even more that time that she has moved out.  I am proud and sad all at the same time.  She is such a wonderful soul and I never wanted the world to take that from her.  

This leaves Tiffany and I at home.  It will take a few days for us to get Maeve truly settled and then we have so much we want to do in the house to get where we want it.  Not sure how I feel about the empty nest thing.  Maeve was pretty quiet for the most part (lived in her room) so it wasn't a lot for me when she was her.  However, she needs to learn how to do this living without mom and dad as someday we won't be here.  Good time to practice her independence skills.

Well, I babbled enough...  Trying to think if I eat now...  I will call it Hobbit pre-breakfast (before firsties)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022