When the moon hung soft and low. Catchin' stardust in the light... January 25, 2023

 


I sure do love getting up at 3:30 AM.  I was up and down most of the night all the same.  I ate way too many cookies throughout the night so my sugar was probably through the roof.  I need to get that middle of the night (more like early morning since it usually between 12:00 and 2:00 AM) snacking under control.  It is really the only uncontrollable sweet eating I do.  Sometimes when I am really stoned, but I have been able to keep that under control when I am awake to some extent.

I suppose getting up early gives me time to post here, take care of the puppies, burb the weed, make breakfast, do the dishes, you get the point.  I have been wanting to play some games on my new laptop, but I can't seem to get my brain to cooperate.  I also don't like the idea of ignoring Tiffany, but we really just watch TV all the same.  It sometimes scares me that we are just sitting there waiting for me to get sicker or something.  Well something, we just want some movement in my condition I guess.  

With the upcoming scans at the end of the month, I find myself trying to find things that give me escape.  Doom scrolling through Twitter, setting up openVPN, thinking about gaming, spazingly (yes that is not a word) jumping from news site to news site as if something is going to happen, etc...  I know that I should try to stay in the now, but really what is there to do when it is below freezing, dark as shit, and it is only 6:00 PM.  You make some dinner, you watch TV, you go to bed.  I am really looking forward to working out in the yard in the spring.  I do try to do some stuff around the house in the evening, but like I said before, I feel like I am ignoring Tiffany.  At least she can come sit outside with me when I am working on the gardens (if she so desires).  

I think tonight, I will at least start with the seeds in my indoor garden.  I really do need to grow things for some unknown reason and it would be nice to have some fresh cilantro to throw on my morning eggs and other foods.  I would like to get to the point that I have the makings for a quick salsa: cherry tomatoes, some hot peppers, cilantro, and maybe even some onion and garlic, all grown indoors.  I also need to find some recipes to make for Tiffany that have no meat.  I keep just throwing shrimp in everything, but she has to be getting bored of that.

You wouldn't believe how many times I get interrupted writing this blog.  It is winter so the dogs are in and out.  In the warmer months, I would have them out during this blog so that I can get it done, but not the winter.  In and out, in and out, there are so many things to bark at, but we must do it in little 10 minute intervals and then scratch the door.  Like right now - seriously Bear is scratching at the door again.  That was more like 3 minutes.

Oh, I have to look at a security alert for work (that is what I get for getting up and looking at my mail) and then make some breakfast (I'm not really hungry, but need to put the food in me).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022