Take me out tonight, Where there's music and there' people... January 15, 2023


 There Is a Light That Never Goes Out is stuck in my head.  Not sure why, but I do love The Smiths.

It is bag change day, but I am giving Tiffany a little sleep in time though she'll go back to bed all the same.

We got a lot of Maeve's moving done yesterday.  It is kind of sad and happy all at that same time.  I worry about her, but I hope that she is more mature than we think.  She doesn't have a lot of the life skills, like cooking, etc... as we have always done that for her.  I should have taught her more about cooking, but though she seemed interested she has always just run to her room, etc... when I cooked.  And the availability of easy food (microwave, take-out, etc...) has removed the necessity for it.  My bad on that one.  I guess these things come with independence.  Lord knows I didn't just magically move out and understand how to make things - hell, I am still learning :)

The cramps I was having are dissipating and it may be due to the fact that I have started lightly supplementing again (just the necessities - daily vitamin, D3, etc... - nothing crazy) and that I have been exercising again.  I have been riding the bike behind me for at least 10 minutes a day and yesterday, of course, spent a lot of time going up and down stairs moving Maeve's stuff.  So all in all, that seems like the trick combined with proper hydration.  My big issue now is a giant rash on my waist line under my ostomy.  It is so damn itchy it isn't funny.  We need to get rid of that because if it turns into a bad yeast infection, that could be dangerous for me in my condition (fungal infections can be tough and bacterial as well for cancer patients).

Ok - time to wake up Tiffany and change the bag...

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022