These arms of mine... January 5, 2023


I went for a walk yesterday.  About a mile on our road.  It was really nice to be outside breathing in the fresh air.  I need to be more active, but getting up a 6:00 AM doesn't help.  It is amazing what you can do with that extra hour (you know, like type in this blog).  Since it is 6:30 AM, I will end up cutting this short.

As is usual with treatment week, but blood sugar is high all day no matter what (down to 135 this morning finally).  I feel foggy and dizzy most of the time the first couple of days, but feeling like I might be a bit better this morning.  I am trying to think of the last time I really felt "well" and it is hard to remember.  It was still when I had cancer, I think I felt pretty good when Tiffany and Maeve went to Tennessee.  I got a lot of work done around the house and didn't feel poorly like I do now.  I think most of my issue is dehydration and I need to increase my fluid intake.  It is difficult to concentrate on drinking water when you don't feel thirsty.  I feel thirsty a lot, but not all day.  My recommended water intake is 80oz due to my size and activity, but I probably average around 70oz a day with some more than others and coffee doesn't help (tends to flush the system).

Well, I need to go make some breakfast.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022