Nous nous aimions bien tendrement... January 8, 2023


 Well, I know I said I was going to write more today, but it is 4:40 AM and I have been up for a while and plan to go back to sleep.  I got stoned, ate, sent Tiffany her daily, and now I am going this.  I got a lot of work done yesterday.  Changed the battery in the STI, worked on the Dodge and I am pretty sure the alternator is going so I think that may be the issue with the other electrical items.   I may have to have that towed to the repair shop instead of driving it there.  Or, will have to get a second battery to swap on the road as I drive there.

I have been pretty bad about my sugars the last few days.  I suppose I wouldn't care so much if I was eating well, but I have been eating a lot of crap like white bread, cookies, ice cream, etc...  I suppose everyone does that during the holidays, I just extended it as I love sugar.  "Is there sugar in syrup?"

Outside of that, I have felt ok.  I don't feel like I could conquer the world, but I don't feel sick so I will take that.  I need to start exercising more.  I figure yesterday with the carrying the battery, installing the battery, working on the truck, all the walking, I got more exercise than I have in some time.  I got in 3000 steps according to my phone and I didn't have that with me the whole time (it was on the truck seat most the time I was outside).

Well, I think I am going to go back to bed (well into the recliner) now.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022