Well, no told me about her... January 9, 2023

 


Monday morning...  No meaning to today's song, She's Not There from the Zombies because I have the Time of the Zombies is on the turntable from yesterday still so the minute I saw it, songs popped into my head.  This was most prominent.

I am not looking forward to work, but I guess I need to make sure that I start kicking up my work game as I do get paid a lot for a small company and they will expect to see bigger things from me.  So, I will need to start stepping it up.  However, I would like to start cooking more.  This weekend alone, I made chicken breast, pizza bread, pizzas, cornbread, and bacon - that I can remember.  I also got the battery changed in the STI, and worked on getting the truck ready for some work.  There is a lot to do this week.

Speaking of this week, Maeve is moving out to an apartment in Painted Post.  It is strange, because I am happy for her while also being sad and scared for her.  She is my baby and am I overprotective? Hell yes I am.  I worry about her as she struggles at times, but I think that maybe she might thrive on her own.  Learn about taking care of herself etc...  

I worry about both girls when it comes to money management and being able to take care of themselves.  I don't know anything about how much time I have left and I know that if I pass while I am still working I will leave Tiffany some money in life insurance as well as our investments and some of my retirement funds and pensions.  It isn't enough to run 3 households though and keep Tiffany from having to work.  I am hopeful I make it until we at least pay off the house equity and maybe move the tax loan into home equity to lower the interest rate for Tiffany.  In a couple of years that loan should be small enough so that it can get the better interest rate, but I still need to be working so that there is enough income to move it over.  All in all, the financial thing scares me the most.  I suspect Tiffany will re-marry or find a boyfriend at some point and who knows whether they will be able to help financially.  I just hope she doesn't meet an asshole who doesn't treat her as well as I did.

Well, I need to get to work and eat at some point :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022