Do me wrong, do me right... January 4, 2023


 Had chemo yesterday.  We won't know more about what is going on in the body until the end of January, which is a long time for now.  I have been listening to Rachel Maddow's Ultra podcast and it is really good.  It is based on these items (Eerily similar to Jan 6th 2020).

We need to start paying attention to this stuff.  The christian facisit movement today is using this same playbook of mass violence to attempt to  over through the government.

Also the Jew hating is prevalent in Maddow's Ultra's story.  There are alignments with Germany and other racially motivated internal threats.  Of course law enforcement was disinterested in all the data coming to them.

Well, I need to make some breakfast as I got up really late. (6:00 AM)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022