Step one, you say we need to talk... October 31, 2022

 


Halloween...  Tiffany and I have been trying to watch "Halloweenish" shows, but we just keep finding most of the suck and as we all know our favorites from the 80s did not age well (ominous tone plays here ;) ).  Make sure you are watching kids - Silver Shamrock!

I made a huge mess in the bathroom last evening.  My bag slipped out of my hand while I was emptying it and I got sewage all over the toilet and floor.  It was so embarrassing.  I wouldn't let Tiffany help and that upset her, but I just couldn't.  It was so disgusting and I am already so damn self-conscious about the ostomy and my body image as it is.  Now I can't even get my shit in the can.  I think I shampooed that carpet for an hour.

I have been playing a lot of Minecraft the last couple of days.  Hopefully, some day Maeve takes a tour of all the things I have built (they are all connected via rail - at least most of the builds).  I started that server for her and then I played it more than anyone.  I did get Tiffany to do some farming once.  She doesn't like all the buttons :)

Well, I actually have some work to get started this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022