Been driving all night, my hands wet on the wheel - October 7, 2022


 So I cut all my hair (well the sides of my head) and trimmed up the beard.  I feel a lot more like myself as the longer hair and full beard just isn't how I see myself.

So we are in that wait mode again, chemo treatment to chemo treatment, waiting for the next scan.  I suppose I need to think of somethings we can do that don't involve crowds of people.  Though I just enjoy the fact that I get to spend everyday with my family - so I really don't if we leave the house or just sit quietly in the house.  Because being with them is all I really want and need.  I spent a good 10 years working crazy hours to get ahead - I need to make up for that time.  

Surgery recovery is coming along the pain in my midsection is lessening.  I am able to sleep on my side for longer and longer so I am sleeping a little better.  The urination issues are lessening as well so that is helping me sleep as well.  New chemo starts next Tuesday.  I hope that I don't get sick on this one.  I was lucky that I was able to power through 5FU with my major issue being the steroid.  Unfortunately, they are giving me the same steroid so I will still have that issue.

Well, I need to get to eating...

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022