We'll make great pets... October 11, 2022

 


So I am a little sick of feeling ill all the time.  I can't figure out whether it is my sugars or not eating enough, etc...  Trying to maintain weight has proved to be difficult with also controlling all my carbs.  Sugar free food just doesn't have any calories and besides it tastes like shit.  Also, you can't just eat meat all day - I mean you can, but even I get bored of that shit.  

Today is treatment day.  It is the first day on the new medicine (Irinotecan or Camptosar).  It looks to be a pretty yucky chemo and with how I feel at the moment.  I am taking so many drugs now, it is hard to keep them straight.  I feel like an 80 year old man in a 55 year old's body.  Of course, they will also be giving me the liver chemo and dexamethasone (I hate this steroid, but I guess it helps with the side effects - makes me loopy though).

Well, need to get ready to drive to NJ.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022