When life leaves you high and dry. I'll be at your door tonight... October 16, 2022

 


In some pictures you just have to show off the Bell's Palsy :)

I felt good this morning!  I had a good 4 hours of straight sleep where I didn't wake up.  Other than being extremely thirsty this morning (and hungry - finally without being stoned), I felt like I had energy for the first time since surgery.  It is a good feeling (maybe it was changing the sweatshirt?).

Got outside yesterday and harvested up the rest of the cherry tomatoes and cleaned up the fallen ones.  It is time to tear out all the non-perennial plants in that garden all the same.  The test flower gardens did well.  Even with the nasty house water.  I discovered my treated well water has too much salt and is killing the plants indoors and outdoors that I water with it.  Luckily, I used rain water on the "important" garden.

Things at home are good.  Tiffany is really stressed.  She doesn't only have me to worry about, but so many other things pulling at her.  Hopefully, I start to feel better later in the day so that I can start taking care of meals and I should start at least unloading the dishwasher in the AM so that she has less of a load on things.  I don't think I am ready for deep cleaning the house (since the vacuum is over my weight lift limit :( ).

Well, I need to empty the bag...  so so annoying...

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022