Oh, I need your love babe - Guess you know it's true... October 6, 2022

 


Not too cold this morning, but still have the fireplace going (the dogs like it).  Today is Tiffany and I's anniversary.  I am holding up the mug because - boy do I love vanilla milkshakes :)

Tiffany has been amazing through this whole thing.  I know that inside she is suffering and scared, but she is so strong on the outside.  She has helped immensely - help isn't the word, Tiffany has kept me propped up and has not allowed me to get depressed or discouraged.  I know she is taking all that for me.  I love her more than one could understand.  I cry just thinking about it.

I have been trimming up the weed that is ready.  I must have 10 jars of bud curing right now.  It is amazing how much a well grown plant delivers.  None of the bud got huge as the growing season was messed up and I started late, but all in all we probably have saved ourselves $5K in weed.  Not to mention that the Girl Scout Cookie, Blueberry, and Bruce Banner are good strains.

I feel better today than I have in weeks.  I slept a good 4-5 straight hours and felt rested this morning.  I haven't had that kind of sleep in a long time and it felt great.  Of course my ostomy bag was about to explode due to gas (must be the filter is clogged or something - I am so not an ostomy expert).  It was so nice to look at the time on my phone and realize it was 4:30 AM as I don't remember getting up other than 11:30 PM.  I may have and just don't remember, but I'll take the rested feeling all the same!

Well, time to make something to eat again!

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022