Baby, I'm a want you... October 26, 2022


 At least the song lyric wasn't' Alligator lizards in the air.

Did both chemos yesterday - had the similar reaction to the new med and had to get the full does of Atropine.  Yes, Atropine...  However, chemo is now pumping through my system and I am hopeful that it is killing cancer cells and increasing my time here.  I won't know until we are done with this round of chemo to determine efficacy.  I hate the waiting, but the almost perfect blood test (at least everything in normal including my blood sugar) was a nice sight.  

So it is in the mid-fifties this morning I won't complain as we don't have many days like this left.  I'm still cold, but not so bad.  

Tiffany is getting really stressed out the constant travel every two weeks weighs on her as well as her father, my cancer, adult children woes, etc...  I wish I could do more to help out.

Well, got up a little late this morning and want to get dishes done before I sit down for work today.

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022