Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog - October 27, 2022

 

So I got both chemos the last visit and my blood work was really good.  I continue to feel stronger on a daily basis post surgery (now 8 weeks) and I am coming to terms with the ostomy bag - I still don't like it, but I will tolerate it.  

My blood sugar seems to be under control provided I spread the carbs out right.  The steroid dose with the systematic chemo (Irinotecan) is higher than the pump drip so it throws my sugars out of whack.  They started to come down last night and I slept from about 7:30 PM until 3:30 AM (dogs) so I got a bit of rest last night.  

The next NJ trip we have to stay an extra day as I am getting a CT and an MRI.  Hoping and praying that it shows some retreat of the cancer growth in my liver.  They are also looking all the way up to my thorax so I like that they are being thorough.

Tiffany continues to be my rock and I feel bad that I have to lean on her.  I suppose I should find something else to talk about except cancer and politics, but both have me scared.  I really have a hard time understanding how the electorate (us) can be so polar divided as to what "facts" are.  I never really thought people were that gullible.  A world of knowledge at their finger tips and they still fall back on - my cousin's friend posted a meme that perfectly describes this and I will take no other input to the contrary.  We're basically fucked.  Idiocracy is a documentary.

Well, since I am up so early I should get the dishes done.

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022