The local rock group down the street is trying hard to learn this song... October 2, 2022


 

I guess it is a Pleasant Valley Sunday.  It was bag change day and I continue to be amazed by my wife. She puts up with my care without a complaint.  I guess I don't need a ton of care at the moment.  Some help when I am tired with food, etc...  and bag change day.  I force her to get up early so that I can get to my day (drink some water as I am so thirsty when I don't drink any water all night as I try to make sure I am clear for bag change time).

Things are going well.  I am recovering fairly well, I'm still annoyed by the ostomy bag, but I guess I am going to have to learn with it.  There are still some phantom pains throughout my midsection and my incision area gets sensitive when I have a lot of gas in my stomach, but outside of that I am feeling pretty good.  I do find my energy levels are low, but I suppose that is expected.

It is funny as things don't really change that much on a daily basis, but I find that typing out my day or my status seems to help me cope with all the emotions.  Yesterday, when Tiffany and I went out to mow the dog run area we put on Coco for the dogs (yes we are those doggy parents), but when I came in I watched the rest of it.  I got pretty emotional at the end where Coco was old and forgetting Hector.  Lately, I have become very concerned with being remembered.

Well, enough of that.  Off to take some pictures this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022