I read the news today, oh boy... October 8, 2022


 

It really is a different t-shirt this morning :)

What a mess my office has become.  I think today I will try to pick up a bit (as long and the things I am picking up are less than 8 lbs. The lifting restrictions are a pain, but I guess the alternative of multiple abdomen hernias sounds a bit worse.  

I have been keeping myself busy trimming bud and I have about 13 good sized masonry jars full and 5-6 small masonry jars.  Funny thing is I am not even done harvesting yet and I still have a good masonry jar (or two) on the drying lines.  I guess next year (that's right cancer - next fucking year) I only need to grow a couple plants :)  Luckily, I have some vacuum lids so that I can remove all the air from several jars to preserve some bud long term.  So far testing shows the final product to be good, but I really won't know until after the full curing process.  The longest cured bud now is about 1 week so I have some time to wait.  My minimum time is two weeks for cure with preferable time in months (which I will have with many of the jars as I have a lot of bud).  We are allowed to grow 6 mature plants between Tiffany and I - that has turned out to be a lot of bud with the right strain of weed.

So enough about my weed adventure.  I have been mixed feeling as of late.  I generally wake up a little swimmy headed (food, water, and diabetes medication helps with this), but feeling overall good with energy.  Unfortunately, by mid-day I get tired and my sugar starts to creep up if I eat anything with carbs in it (you know - energy).  So, by midday I usually could nap, but I have been powering through and not sleeping during the day.  This may be helping with nighttime sleep as I slept 5 straight hours of a 7 hour sleep last night.  All in all, I feel like I am recovery from surgery ok and that in a couple of weeks I should feel loads better.  I have to keep reminding myself that they cut my mid-section from sternum to groin - you don't just bounce back from that in a week!

Well, I need to get on with my day!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022