Day after day, alone on a hill... October 1, 2022

 


Yes, I am listening to Magical Mystery Tour at 5:00 AM in the morning.  Don't judge me.  I am also starting to feel the effects of the weed I smoked before 5:00 AM (since I go up at 4:30 AM).  Takes the edge right off the nauseous stomach I had.

Things are going well, harvested the bulk of the weed over the last couple of days.  You'd be surprised how tired I got walking to the week, trimming, and bringing it inside.  It isn't like it was laborious.  The walking is good for me and I think it helps with getting my ab muscles strengthening again.  It also seems to help with the urination issue I am dealing with (refer to: you don't know how to pee).

Saw Gusty and Wyatt in person yesterday (finally).  Wyatt is getting so big.  I miss seeing him around the house, but I am certain Tiffany would have gone bat shit crazy (like Arkham Asylum shit) if she had to deal with me and Wyatt during the day.

Well, not much to talk about today (I'm not in the mood).

It's October already...

I love you all!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022