It is amazing how you can speak right to my heart - October 17, 2022

 


You may think this is the same picture from yesterday, but less Spock.  However, I am wearing the same t-shirt from yesterday and of course it is not sweatshirt change day yet.  That's right, I am a bum (also there are different lights on ;) ).

I love Tiffany so much.  She does so many things for me without complaint.  I know how stressed she is from other things, but she still drives forward.  Today was bag change day - it's yucky, it's way too early for her, and yet she just does it.  She's just down right amazing.

I am starting to feel a little better.  My sugars are getting manageable as long as I manage timing and amount of carbs.  I haven't cut out the ice cream :)  I also am having a lot less pain along the incision route and in my gut so that helps.  The more I think about it, it might be the steroid in my liver pump that is making me feel so good (I hate to say that, but all the swelling reduction is probably helping).

So I don't feel like writing much today.  That's kind of been a problem the last few months.  I read all these people with cancer's blogs and social media posts.  They are insightful and feeling, but how many times and ways can you say, "live every day".  I do get inspired about how they get out and do things.  However, one of them that I read on Twitter, now has Covid because they go out with friends all the time.  Another was drinking a beer in a brewery beer garden - I got kind of jealous.  He has Stage III colorectal cancer and no liver involvement so a beer isn't off the table - I wish him well.

Well, I think I might make and egg, cheese, and Spam sandwich because, well, I can!  

For your enjoyment: This is funny stuff :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022