Oh, Darling, please believe me. I'll never do you no harm - October 14, 2022


 

I am wearing a different t-shirt, I swear! :)

It is a little brisk this morning 42 degrees, but it is supposed to get up to 62 - I'll take that!  The winter weather gets me down so it may be time to pull out the UV happy light.  Speaking of happy light!  Just tried one hit from one of the buds that has been curing for 2 weeks - damn good!  Yes, 7:00 AM and I am stoned.  I'd say with what my body is doing to me, I earned it.

Things are going well Tiffany and I had lunch/breakfast with a friend yesterday.  We went to Cracker Barrel.  I am not sure why I think that restaurant is ever worth going to.  Though they were open at 10:00 on a Thursday...  Gotta do what ya gotta do.

Went out and took some pictures this morning prior to the sun coming over the hills to our east.  Here is an example:


The colors are nice.  They look better in the sun, but I wanted a dreary pic this morning.

I also took a picture of some weed's (actual weed not smoking weed ;) ) flower.  I respect the plants tenacity and understand its desire to hold on as long as possible.


Well - off to play some VR until this weed makes me too sleepy.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022