Well, you can tell the world about this - You can tell the nation about that - October 13, 2022


 So on the second day from new chemo.  I can still feel the effects of the chemo treatment, but not as bad.  Most of it materializes in my gut which is combined with pain if I don't eat or drink enough electrolytes.  The ostomy bag drains a lot of water from my system which isn't idea when you are taking diabetes medication that removes sugar via urination.  

Today (early than this message was typed) was ostomy bag change day.  Tiffany is just amazing she does all the work in the change process and never complains.  She is truly amazing and it makes me love her even more if that is possible.

Sometimes I feel better than others and I am hopeful for some longevity.  However, every time I have a bad pain in the side or in my stomach I get terrified that I am getting sicker.  I have to start getting more active to help get my head in the right place.  

With the liver enzymes elevated a got a little scared, but the oncologist says there is nothing to worry about.  Hopefully, the steroid will help the liver get back into the normal range so that we can get the proper chemo treatment on the 25th.

Well - still not much in the typing mood.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022