Here we are. In a room full of strangers... October 30, 2022


 I should say that I am stoned out of my gourd. I have to test the bud when I think it is at the point it could be smoked.  So I am just taking one for the team :)

Unfortunately, one of the storms blew down my labels for which bushes were which strain.  For the most, I know plant one on the left was GSK (Girl Scout Kookie), the next two were most likely BBR/2 (Blueberrry), and the fourth one was most likely BBK (Bruce Banner).  With the fifth plant being a hybrid seed Matt gave me.  I think I got a cutting from that one so I may be able to propagate it.

Next season I am only doing 3 plants in the side raised bed.  The three BBR, BBR2, BBK would have had a lot more room and pruning would have been easier.

See how the gardening takes my mind off things.

Well - off to eat and medicate. 

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022