How can you see into my eyes like open doors? October 9, 2022

 


Look a whole different view this morning.  I didn't feel like making my way to the office out back, so I plopped into my recliner with my laptop.  Camera isn't as good, but not a huge concern. 

My stomach has been a little painful when I sit and laydown (not so much when I am up and moving).  I feel like I haven't been eating enough with my diabetes medication.  I made sure that this morning's breakfast was 600 calories to see if this improves my gut.  I also halved my diabetes meds and I am going to take them spread out throughout the day to see how that goes.  Wish me luck.

Things at home have been good (I don't leave the house much other than to walk) and spending time with Tiffany and Maeve has been a gift.  If I make it to retirement, I know that I can grow old with Tiffany right here in this house we have called home for 22 years with absolutely no need for any other company.  She truly is my best friend.  Not sure if she is bored with me, but I don't think so.

I only have a couple of minutes until I have to put the lids back on the weed (curing and burping).  So I will end today's post.  Dogs got me up early so I slept in this chair until 7:00 with my Speckly girl.  She sure does like to snuggle.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022