Tommy used to work on the docks... October 21, 2022

 


It is happy light until June now!  I wonder if one of you will try to figure out the pattern or meaning of the song lyric titles to these posts.  DON'T - they mean nothing.  The songs are stuck in my head so I write them up there.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Hell, maybe you will type the lyrics into Google and find a song you didn't know that you like.  Beware - there is a lot of Simon and Garfunkel :)

Fell pretty good this morning.  As the liver pump steroid winds down, my sore hands and difficulty urinating comes back, but I feel like I have more energy and focus.  It is nice to every once in a while feel like a human.  The ostomy bag does not allow me to forget I was all torn up in the mid-section, but I am coming to terms with that literal shit bag as well.  Sugars seem manageable and if I cut carbs even more, I probably could get them real low.

Tiffany is amazing.  She had to do a ton of stuff for Maeve yesterday (I try to take care of myself during the day and I am getting better at it).  She is so selfless.  I wish I could give back to her a fraction of the things she has done for me.  I guess I will spend the rest of my life trying.

Well, need to make sure they get out the door (yes this early) for Maeve's appointment.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022