Everyone has something to hide except for me and my monkey... October 3, 2022

 

It looks like the same picture from yesterday, but I have a different t-shirt on :).  One day is beginning to role into the next and I really don't know what day it is most of the time without thinking about it.  I have been on and off feeling better post surgery (it has been almost 5 full weeks), but still have a bit of internal pain that comes and goes (mostly with gas and digestion items).  I am going to have to read that document about what causes gas with the ileostomy as that causes some pretty gnarly pain when I am full of gas.  I was last night until I moved around this morning as my bag is now full of gas.

The family and especially Tiffany have been great.  I am trying to be self-sufficient, but it is pretty impossible when you aren't supposed to pick up anything greater than 8 pounds.  I feel like my muscles are wasting away because I am not doing anything.  I feel guilty all the time I took my health and strength for granted as I would love to have that back now.

Lately, my head has been really cloudy.  I guess when you are in pain all the time it is hard to concentrate.  It really isn't extreme pain, just general uncomfortableness. I would love to just have a great night's sleep or a day without internal pain, etc...  The little things.

Well - off to make something to eat this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022