Dawn is the feeling... October 29, 2022

 


I am not wearing the same shirt from yesterday - just the sweatshirt.  I am really stoned right now as I was testing some of the curing bud.  So I am listening to some Moody Blues in front of the UV Happy Lamp and I am chill...

Things are still going ok.  I had a lot of energy yesterday morning and I worked all day for the most part except a quick trip to Wegman's as I wanted steak and it was delicious.  I bought a big steak (Ribeye) and ate about 1/4.  I can't eat that much in one sitting any more.  

Later in the day I developed this pain in my left side.  Sometimes in the chest, but then below my left pec in my abdomen.  I think it is just gas as the bag was filled with gas this morning.  It is funny now that I have cancer and after this surgery, I am conscious of every pain and tweak.  There was a time I would write of the pain in my side as muscle strain, etc...   

I feel a little bad for Tiffany as I never want to do anything.  Today we are going to clean out the garden together and hopefully it is sunny.  I know that everyone feels trapped in the house with me.

Well - time for my 1st breakfast :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022