What did you think, I would do at this moment - October 24, 2022


 Washed out a little by the UV Happy Light, but I so need that light.  This Soylent Green shirt that Tiffany got me from Think Geek many years ago is a XXL shirt.  It fit way back then, was a little loose in recent years and is now more of a night gown on me.  I didn't weigh myself today as I just don't want to see it, but I have been maintaining around 187.  Now that I have to watch my sugar/carb intake, it is a amazing how much sugar/carbs I ate a day.  Every quick snack, etc,,,  all has added sugar or too many carbs (yogurts, chips, crackers, etc...).

I am feeling pretty good lately.  Short of the constant evening cramp in my calve on my right leg I am sleeping a little better and I am feeling like I have more energy.  All good things. I am able to sit up for longer stretches of time as my abs are feeling stronger and they are incision line isn't as sensitive as it once was or has been.  I was having to sit for long periods trimming bud, so maybe that helped?  I know it helped all weekend, because I spent it stoned.  The one bud I am testing (about a month of cure) just puts me to sleep within an hour.  

We are off to NJ this afternoon for treatment tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that my blood work will come back better and I will be able to do the liver chemo treatment.  I am scared that it will just degrade and they won't be able to treat it.  Terrified is a better word.  I want some longevity.  I really want to make it to Maeve's birthday at Disney.  She has been so excited about it for so long and I want to make it good for her.  I want to have the energy not to be a burden and be able to enjoy the time.  I wish Gusty could come to, still not sure what we are going to do with the dogs, but we will figure something out.

Well, I have to get some work done this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022