When I was younger so much younger than today... October 5, 2022

 


I'm not gonna lie - I have the same sweatshirt and t-shirt on from yesterday.  I'm that guy.

So things are going ok.  It is getting to the point that I will be needed to get back to work here at some point.  Of course my small ass company wants me to come back to the office as they do not understand work from home.  I mean for God's sake, I am IT - people can live without me in the office everyday.  The problem is our office staff are spoiled and don't want to use our managed service provider - they want someone to come right to their desks and "help" them.  My employee doesn't help that as she babies all of them.

Anyway, I am going to ask for accommodation and see how that goes.  If they force me to come in, so be it, I will just need to make certain that people stay away from me.  There has been so much covid in that office and most of them don't seem to care if they get it again and again.

Other than that work BS, I am healing pretty well.  I still have some pain in my stomach and sitting up for long periods can be painful, but all in all I feel stronger as the days move on from surgery.  Now if I could just urinate normally that would be terrific.

Well, I need to get some food in my body so I can take some medicine.

I love you all!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022