Down at the Astoria the scene was changing... February 12, 2023

So I've been up for a while (since 2:20 AM).  Sitting in the man cave and listening to the Kids are Alright


During Magic Bus I remember how I used to listen to that song on the way to Tiffany's house on the Chemung County Transit Bus.  It was my Magic Bus that got me to her.  I was so in love with her, in lust for her, and just absolutely entranced. She loved The Who and I listened to this album (on cassette) all the time because it made me think of her.

You wouldn't know it, but this little bit of blog up to this point took me 10 minutes to write.  Not that I have a stream of consciousness block, but because I need to let the dogs out and in every 2 minutes because BARK...

Yesterday was a strange blur.  I ate a lot is all I can say.  I did get Minecraft over to a new virtual server as the old CentOS 7 server was no longer security upgrade capable.  So there is that.  Tiffany ran around a lot (pick up Maeve, food, etc...).  She (Tiffany) is just amazing and so is Maeve, she is doing really well in her own apartment, Gusty is doing well too - she takes such great care of Wyatt.  Sometimes I can't believe that "mom Gusty" used to be "Indian Gusty"


Well, I need to move around and then maybe have really early first breakfast...

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022