I'm gonna get up in the mornin'. I believe I'll dust my broom... February 27, 2023


 Well tomorrow is my last pump maintenance prior to surgery.  It is strange to think that all these things that have been in my body (I guess out when you think of the stoma) could all be reversed/removed in just a couple weeks.

I just have to say that I am going to beat cancer, I really am going to beat cancer.  When we get through this surgery and no matter the outcome of all the work, I am going to keep fighting all this motherfucking bullshit cancer in my body.

I suppose I should go take my meds.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022