Spend all your time waiting for that second chance. February 21, 2023

 


My picture makes me seem not impressed, I am pretty ok with the day thus far.  I don't feel like I am getting enough sleep, but that may be because Nala keeps barking at 3:30 AM.  I suppose she is doing it because I get up at 3:00 AM like clockwork to dump the bag and use the loo.  

Things are going ok.  A lot of the time I am dizzy and lightheaded.  I don't know if it is chemo brain trying to keep me from thinking or if one of the many drugs I am taking is responsible for it.  Hell, maybe my blood pressure is going to low, who knows.  

I know that I currently dislike my job, my heart just isn't in it (I know I have mentioned this before).  I also don't know what I really want to do if I didn't do what I am doing.  Tiffany mentioned teaching and I would love that, but there just isn't enough money in it - not with what the girls need and the bills we have racked up.  It would be different if we sliding into retirement without all this cancer shit.

I got up late again today, but I am working from home so I can go and get some hydration that I hope will help me through until next week.  I won't be getting the irinotecan in the next treatment so maybe I won't run as watery, but I am not holding my breath on that.

Ok, I should get some work done and then get some breakfast.

Love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022