So you think that it's over. That your love has finally reached the end... Febraury 13, 2023


 So kind of nostalgic today.  I get looking through the old pictures and see things like this:


The look happy - It is all I ever wanted for them.  Sure, I want them to reach the potential that they want and push themselves to understand what they are capable of, but ultimately being happy and truly content (how I am with Tiffany in our house at this time - took me a while to realize this) is all you really need.  There is all that work and money crap, just don't let it get in the way.

Well, time to make some breakfast, got to pack up for the trip to NJ

I love you all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022