I got rice cooking in the microwave Got a three day beard I don't plan to shave... February 26, 2023


It's 3:43 AM and I couldn't sleep.  I am stoned now so I will sleep pretty damn good in a bit.  I hate that I have to dull my brain to fall asleep.  I wish my brain's activity was associated with organized thought and well planned out approaches to doing the things in the house I want to.  Unfortunately, my brain is focused on cleaning the same things over and over making no progress on my plan.  I should run to Loew's and get the tubing I need for the HDMI cable.  This is to replace the one the dogs ate.  Such good puppies.

I am pretty stoned at the moment.  This will help me fall asleep as soon as I am done with this entry.  I am in the living room (you can tell from the picture) laying in the recliner.  The furniture has grown on me.  Hell, I was falling asleep write there.  I was going to try and keep typing well into my falling asleep to see if I could babble out anything interesting.  I am so stoned that the blog post looks like I am typing on a piece of paper in a shadow box.  

Well - it is time to take a snooze.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022