I dreamed you paid your dues in Canada... February 25, 2023


 Today was bag change day.  These next few weeks may be the last times we have to do the bag change.  That would be nice.  One less thing to worry about.

I don't really feel like writing today.  Like I said yesterday (I think), I am in some doldrums and I am in waiting mode again.  It is hard not to think about the upcoming surgery or what comes next.  Reading the stories of others I get a little scared.  Many have had my journey they had their ups when they thought they had won, but a year or two later the fucking cancer comes sneaking back in.  I guess that is why Saltz never waivers on his cautious stance.

I have to think that I will win this battle.  I have to.

Well, I need some food.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022