They paved paradise and put up a parking lot... February 11, 2023


 Got a new computer camera (Maeve took the other one remember?).  I just replaced it with the same one so now I can just take the pictures from the computer camera.

I'm not really in the mood for blogging this morning.  Tiffany and I went to the new Upstate location and had a beer with Jim and Alan.  Jamie went to the wrong Upstate location - it was kind of funny, but I missed having him there.

I am getting more and more nervous about the upcoming surgery; not so much afraid of the recovery and complications, but more "can they get all the cancer".  I am so hopeful and I want to be here for everyone for a lot longer.

Ok, I am going to get going as I don't feel like sitting at the desk right now.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022