Life isn't easy from the singular side... February 28, 2023

 So no picture today as I'm "In the Dark" (see first song line and I know they usually have nothing to do with the post) at the moment.

Here we are in NJ again.  It snowed a lot last night (at least for our trip home).  I'm going to try and convince Tiffany to get on our way - I like to be home.

I haven't felt well lately.  Not sure if it is the new meds or just nerves, but my stomach is bloated constantly.  It really is quite annoying.  Everything I eat or drink causes me to bloat to a very uncomfortable level.  I suppose I should just ignore it, but anymore every time my body does something, I think the cancer has spread or I assume some other horrifying disease because lord knows I'm paranoid now.

I am really tired of all this and I need a break.  I suppose that I can take a break during surgery recovery.  Not that it is really a break, but I guess the end of disability I start to feel like I have the energy to do stuff.  

I really need a vacation - when I am healthy enough to enjoy it.

Well, it is time to get to waking Tiffany.  

I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022