She's not a girl who misses much... February 5, 2023

 


Maeve took my good PC camera so I have this really old one that takes horrible pictures.  However, I also took one from my phone:

The difference in clarity is somewhat stunning.  The top pictures' camera is about 10 years old now that I think about it.  I sometimes don't realize how fast time passes and in technology 10 years is a long time.  Hell, my car is now 6 years old.  

I don't think I look so bad in the bottom picture.  Considering I have been doing chemo for nearly a year and had some major surgery.  I suppose I should be happy about the fact that I am still a bit healthy considering all that has gone on with me.  The human body is a pretty amazing thing.

Well, I need to get to the hospital to do fasting blood tests.  I am so thirsty!!!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022