I'll say goodbye to love... February 6, 2023


 Well, it is Monday again.  The picture above makes me look like I have boobs.  I really don't anymore, I have shrunk a lot.  I am not sure why I had the Carpenters "Goodbye to Love" stuck in my head.  I did listen to the greatest hits album this weekend.

Today was bag changed day - Tiffany's dreaded get up in the morning work.  I hate that she is so grumpy during it.  I know I get grumpy a lot, but I fear sometimes that all this taking care of me is making her resent me.  I try my best to be self-sufficient.  I suppose I could just change the bag and not wake her up, but we both know it is easier for her to do it than me in the mirror doing it.  Probably less messy too.  I suppose I could stand in the shower and get it done in case I drip.  Either way, I am worried that I am a burden and she is tired of it.

I keep trying to think of how we get away for a little alone time, just something out of the house.  With all the possible surgery up in the air it is really hard.  I really would like to just jump on a plane down to Disney and eat at France.  Spend a couple days in Epcot and head home.  I know Maeve would shit, but I really want to do something for her that makes her feel appreciated.

I have a plan if I get through this cancer shit (or don't I guess).  I will keep that one to myself for now, because I just don't know how I get the dogs taken care of and get Gusty to travel to us.  If I can swing it, it will be stellar... stellar I tell you!

I know one thing, I didn't think I could love Tiffany more, but I do.  It isn't a need thing either, I always have done what I can to make her happy and now I would do anything to make her life happy and better.  I just wish I could help with the stress.

Well, time to eat and get ready for work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022