Panic on the streets of London... February 23, 2023


It isn't that cold this morning (33ish outside), but I am cold.  My fingers specifically.  I am starting to get pretty stressed out about surgery and what they will find.  I think the entire thing is starting to get into all aspects of my life.  I don't want to just hide for 2 weeks, but I am really not sure what I am supposed to do.  

I pretty much hate my job.  I am not totally sure why which is probably why I should give it until after I have returned from disability recovery to make any specific decisions.  My problem is I don't really know what I want to do.  Sometimes I like working on the technology items, but other times I really don't.  I don't think anyone will pay you to stare at a wall or desk.  Maybe they'll pay me to search my brain trying to think of that one word that has just escaped me for 5 minutes.  I love the chemo brain.  I really do have to force myself to start doing things that require my to think so that I force my brain back into shape.

Well - unfortunately, I need to get ready so I have to make breakfast, snacks for work, and then get ready to head out.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022