When I look into your eyes, It's like watching the night sky... August 27, 2022


 So I am eating naughty and late to post this morning.  It is Saturday all the same.  The egg sandwich is delicious, 3 types of cheese, purple Cherokee tomatoes from the garden... yummy!

Surgery is rapidly coming up.  I'm scared, but confident.  As I walked through the yard today, I have done a lot, but I haven't done all that was in my head over the years.  So much time wasted working...  Needed, but feels wasted.

Not making a long post today.  I feel good, looking forward to weekend with my wife and kids.  Then back to NYC.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022