It's not time to make a change - Just relax, take it easy... August 20, 22

 


Well, I was going to write outside today, but Nala decided to wake up at 4:30 AM again. I suppose it is ok as I went to bed at 9 PM.  

I am a little worried about surgery and my longevity, I have to stop reading other's blogs about colon cancer as most don't end well.  My biggest issue right now is that I can't get my sugar under control.  I wake up with 171 reading and I am spiking above 300.  My DR has doubled one of my Rx so let's hope that helps as I am pretty sure that this is causing damage in my system.

Yesterday, my stomach was killing me, so I have to control what I eat today and how much.  It is a tough balance between getting stoned and not eating.  I use the weed to get hungry, but sometimes I get a little too hungry.  I also have been really bad about exercising.  I have to get back to my routine of riding the bike in the morning.  I think I have been a little depressed.  I am having a hard time finding joy in anything.  There hasn't been any TV I want to watch or games I want to play.  Usually I can get myself going with some Pi project or similar, but my brain can't get off the politics (they really have me upset - I am worried about this country) and cancer.  

Since it is Saturday, I am going to try to do something to get my brain off from the negative stuff. Wishing myself luck.  My morning high (Saturday!) is kicking in so maybe I can escape for a bit.

Well - have to see what the dogs are barking at.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022