Canta y no llores... August 26, 2022


 Listing to Spanish guitar music so Canta y no llores is in my head.  

Yesterday was a good day.  I felt pretty good, made a nice dinner for everyone - Grilled Italian chicken breast over angel hair with a homemade pesto parmesan cream sauce.  Tiffany had shrimp and my homemade marinara. Also made roasted garlic to spread on bread to make garlic Texas toast.  Dinner was well recieved.

Like I said before I like cooking for people and especially my family.  Giving someone the labor of food seems like the best thing you can do for someone (IMHO).

I have to get my Covid test for pre-surgery today as well as pick up all my mini-colonoscopy prep (joy).  There is so much to do in order to prepare for 2 weeks out of the house.  The large burden is on Tiffany as I will be in the hospital for a large chunk of it.

The biggest thing for Tiffany is getting out of the city.  I probably won't be able to drive so she doesn't want to drive out of NYC so we are going to find a car service that can bring us in and take us out.

Well - even though I got up at 3:30 AM time is catching up with me - time to get busy.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022