Ooh you're a holiday... August 5, 2022

 


Another late morning with the dogs waking me up at 4:30 so I go back to bed on the recliner and squeeze in a restless hour and a 1/2.  I guess it is sleep either way.  I had to turn on the desk light to light my face or I would have been all red with the Chinatown theme on the Hue lights.

I've been pretty lonely with no one home.  The dogs and cats, work, and the gardens keep me busy most of the day, but I just miss having Tiffany and Maeve around.  It's like when Gusty first moved out.  Just not seeing them makes you feel like there is something wrong.  I can talk to them everyday, but it isn't the same.  I suppose that is how my mom feels.  I am not a very communicative person.

Things are still going well.  It is the end of treatment week 11 and looks like I will have one more before surgery.  A little sick to my stomach, but all in all things could be worse.  I am a little concerned about surgery.  Not so much getting through it, but what I am able to do afterward.  I am not one to be idle hands so I have been looking for some electronic projects, etc... that may keep my mind busy once I am able to be up and around.  I will get back to work as quickly as possible so that I can have the brain functioning.

Well, I need to get busy.

I love you all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022