Once there was a way... August 25, 2022

 


What a busy morning!  I got a lot of starter plants in the inside grow tent into pots.  Don't go there only four of them are ganga, there are 3 Brussel sprout plants, a big pot of wild strawberry (fingers crossed on these baby!) and a test fuchsia (the other seed didn't grow).  There is also some very old herbs I found in a terrarium kit that is under a special light (will see how they do) and of course the basil!

Now that all that is done, I do need to get a little ready for a 2 week trip out of the house, though one of those weeks I will be in the hospital so - who knows how much clothes I need.  Not sure what we will do if I have to sit around the hotel room for 8 days (not my cup of tea - the sitting around that is).

Tiffany is really scared, it's understandable.  I am nervous, not scared yet.  I understand that this is going to seriously impact my body, but I have been pretty good about recovering from things and I hope this is no different.  I have faith that they do this all the time and I am in the best hands I can be.  

With that said, I still am nervous and try to keep the bad thoughts out of my head.  I think about all I have accomplished at home during chemo.  I think about how much I love my family and that I would fight tooth and nail to make sure I stay with them.

Off to eat and get stuff done!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022