Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings of the bluebird as she sings... August 15, 2022


 I'll admit that a lot of times I have Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot in my head in the morning, but I can't just put that song first line every day now can I?  So I quickly wait until whatever song comes in my head.

I have been dreaming about Bernie a lot lately - he is usually chasing me around like as a zombie or ghost.  It has been fairly strange.  I suppose my brain is doing what brains do, but not sure the fixation on my brother.  

I can't believe surgery is now 16 days away.  I'm scared, though I know I will recover, but I am concerned they will miss something on the primary tumor or damage my liver.  I don't expect they will be able to get all the cancer as there is too much cancer in my liver for them to remove it all.  The truth is colon cancer recurrence is about 50% of the time after surgery.

I want more than 3 - 5 years, though I will take that time, I am not done loving my wife and children.  I like taking care of them.  I suppose I will take what I get can start focusing on the short term items, recovery from surgery, improving my diet and exercise to strengthen my body afterward, key travel locations that I want to share with Tiffany, etc.

Well - it's 5AM time to get to business!

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022