I'm a thinking and wondering all the way down the road. August 11, 2022

 


Usual morning -  Cat on my lap! It is nice this morning.  High 50s, sun is coming up, but I was exhausted this morning.  Once it starts getting colder at night, I just want to hibernate and sleep all day.  Got up and cut some flowers from the garden to see how they did in a vase.


The one flower I brought in the other day did really well for about 2 days so let's see how these do.  I am really enjoying the gardening.  Picked a green pepper this morning as well.  The pepper will end up in my eggs after I finish this post!

I shouldn't have researched the liver resection yesterday as the results were mixed some made it some didn't.  I guess every case is different and I have to keep the mindset that I will beat this thing.  I am doing ok now and other than feeling exhausted at the end of the day and bowel issues (I do have a tumor in my rectum), I feel pretty good.  I'm able to get up and around, do manual labor, think deeply (most of the time), etc...

The neuropathy is wreaking havoc on my finger tips which makes typing a little "my foot is asleep" feeling every time I hit a key and I type pretty darn fast.  It also makes working on fine items difficult.  I find myself dropping a lot of things.

Well, need to get to eating.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022